Καλώς ήρθατε!

Κι όμως υπάρχει ακόμα...PEUGEOT 405

Καταχώρηση 2013/12/25

Πρώτο σε πωλήσεις για τον μήνα Νοέμβριο στο ΙΡΑΝ........To Peugeot 405

Η Peugeot επέστρεψε στο ΙΡΑΝ και κερδίζει ξανά την θέση που είχε τόσα χρόνια.

Iran November 2013: Peugeot 405 new best-seller?

 

December 13th, 2013

 

Peugeot Pars Iran Aban 1392

 

 

As is the tradition on BSCB, I can share with you local Iranian production figures as sales data remains unavailable. For now this is a pretty accurate picture of what cars are the most popular in the country as imports are limited, however this situation may change if and when economic sanctions against Iran relax. November 2013 is roughly equivalent to Aban, the 8th month of the year 1392 in the Persian calendar. After gaining 20% year-on-year in September and dropping by 5% last month, Iranian production is back into recession at -16% in November to 50,689 units, bringing the year-to-date total after 8 months to 361,097 units, down 30% on the Persian year 1391 which was already down 46% on 1390.

 

 

 


 

Plus we may also be witnessing a historical change of lead in the models ranking… This month ‘eternal’ leader the Saipa Pride is produced at 15,389 units, down 32% year-on-year, while the Peugeot Pars, illustrating the return back in grace of Peugeot in the country, is up 111% to 11,145 units, its third consecutive month above 10,000 units whereas this had not happened in the last 3 years… The Peugeot 405 for its part is up 11% to 5,608 sales. Now when we take into account the Pars is only a slightly modified version of the 405, it is fair to say that the Peugeot 405 “family” has been produced at 16,753 units and is therefore the most popular model in the country for the first time in years.

   

Επισκευές αξόνων

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Επισκευάζουμε άξονες σε Peugeot & Citroen

Πακέτα Service 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Προσφέρουμε πακέτα συντήρησης για όλα τα οχήματα της αγοράς και όλες τις μάρκες

Ανταλλακτικά παντός τύπου

 

 

 

 

 

 Προσφέρουμε ανταλλακτικά για όλα τα οχήματα της αγοράς σε απίστευτα ανταγωνιστικές τιμές.

   

Σχετικά με εμάς

Προσπαθούμε συνεχώς να προσφέρουμε τις καλύτερες υπηρεσίες στο πιο φιλικό περιβάλλον.

Μέσα σε έναν υπερσύγχρονο χώρο προσφέρουμε υπηρεσίες συντήρησης και επισκευής  όλων των συστημάτων για όλα τα αυτοκίνητα της αγοράς και όλες τις μάρκες. 

Διαγνωστικός Έλεγχος ηλεκτρονικών συστημάτων κινητήρα, έλεγχος ABS, ESP καθώς και έλεγχος Αερόσακων με υπερσύγχρονο εξοπλισμό και προγράμματα τελευταίας γενιάς. 

Κάρτες καυσαερίων για τα οχήματα σας καθώς και προέλεγχος ΚΤΕΟ. 

Παρέχουμε επίσης μια πλήρη γκάμα ανταλλακτικών για όλους τους τύπους και τις μάρκες αυτοκινήτων της αγοράς σε απίστευτα ανταγωνιστικές τιμές. 

Υπηρεσίες

Συντήρηση & επισκευή οχημάτων

Φανοποιείο 

Ασφάλειες οχημάτων

Ανταλλακτικά 

Πωλήσεις αυτοκινήτων

    

Cookie Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Do you accept?

UA-36959577-1